Opinions please?

John Spoonemore spoone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:54:27 PST 2007

Okay.
The fairing upper is toast on my '96 Black. (aka "Behemoth")
Aftermarket parts just don't exist, and an OEM replacement is omigod
expensive.  Salvage yards don't have any at this time, either.
I'm about to pull the trigger on an LSL superbike kit, to go with my CRG
bar-end mirrors.  The Storz kit was almost there, but the inclusion of a
bar and the additional brake line edged the LSL in front.  Just about a
done deal.

My question is this..
Of the various streetfighter-type headlight units units out there, I
favor either a single big, round "euro-sepc" light and a mildy curved
flyscreen, or a two-light setup, each light being 4" in diameter and
mounted side by side, again with a flyscreen of some sort.

What would the general consensus be, regarding which has more appeal
(IE..looks better) ?  I'm open either way, and yes, I'm looking, in
part, to draw some attention from time to time (when parked only....;-P)

Thanks all

Spoone

--
I swear I'll never give in.