leaving the list

John Spoonemore spoone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:42:06 PST 2007

Hi all.
I'm un-subbing from the list.
Originally, I subbed for some chatter about 'our' bikes, and for help
from more experienced hands with these particular beasties, but as of
late, I find myself skimming the subject lines and deleting out of hand
anything that doesn't look "interesting".  Sadly, that means most
everything, over the last month or two.

So..to save any undue hassle (and my inbox a bit of space), as well as
y'all from my possible posted prattle, I'm out of here.

Y'all ride safe, stay warm this winter, and take care in general.

Spoone

--
I swear I'll never give in.
No, I refuse.