leaving the list

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Wed Jan 31 21:47:31 PST 2007

Hello John,

John, I've been on the list since 1996 (when I first got the bike).  Yes, there's alot of chatter on here.  Most of it I have little interest in.  Occasionally something of interest does arise.  Well worth it for those occasions IMO.

I would just use a filter in your email program to put anything coming from gpzlist at micapeak.com into the appropriate folder.  I go through it every few days and delete topics of no interest.

This list is one of the few (only?) mailing lists i'm still on.  Most other places have converted to forums.  We're stuck in our ways here :)  Personally I prefer this over a forum.

If you're still leaving, ride safe and good luck.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com