Gas tank cap vent

SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jul 2 17:54:38 PDT 2007

Larry:

Vacuum-operated petcocks have caused headaches like these when they go
bad. I'd check for leaks in the vacuum hose to the petcock.  Also,
some folks have swapped out the stock GPz petcock for a ZRX unit that
doesn't have the vacuum actuation. And Murph sells a conversion kit to
get rid of the vacuum fuel valve feature.

Paul in Ohio