The Twin, Rockelle II

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 06:03:35 PDT 2007

So, I'm going to switch Tires & rims from one to the other.
Question, in there a torque spec for the rotor bolts?
Is lock tite called for here?

A quick spin around the block prooved the forks are not damaged.
Next: the chain is looser than my ex-wife but, without a center stand
this could be tricky. I guess that with be switched out too. Poor Rockelle

The low end throttle flat spot, as David B. pointed out, must be the low
speed jet. Techtronic (seafoam later) and some 94 otctane just to knock
the rocks and leaves out of the bowls and jets.
Let me tell you,  When I get off the low speed jet and onto the needle,
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.. I could not open the thottle up and keep my
pants clean. And this doesn't even have pods on it!
1. How can I tell if it's been Jetted to match the muzzy?
Probably better to wait for pods to come in (any recommendations where to get proper pods are welcomed)
and learn how to sync these carbs.
I may need, heck I will need your help Steve with that.

I hope to hear from the guy with the RH lower. It's been a week.