The Twin, Rockelle II

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 4 11:37:15 PDT 2007

The torque spec for the rotor bolts is 23 N-m or 16.5 ft-lb. Use blue
Locktite. Check to see if the pilot screw plugs have been pulled. If not,
then I doubt a jet kit has been installed. If so, they've not been adjusted
correctly and are the problem with your low speed drivability. If you want
to sync your own carbs, invest in a good carb sync tool. The Motion Pro
mercury types are a good compromise between cost and quality. They never
need calibration and give good results. Dave Beard just got a killer price
on K&N pods. Perhaps he'll chime in here.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White