Question for you Pod Guys

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 7 21:36:40 PDT 2007

I've seen 3 methods for blocking off the reed valves: block-off plates,
plugging the holes, or just connecting the hoses together. Don't leave it
open.  As for the crankcase vent, I plugged the hole coming out the side and
drilled and tapped a hole in the top of the cover (after removing it of
course), installed some brass fittings topped with a small breather filter.
Attached is a pic where you can see most of it.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White