Drop the forks?

Mark Reckinger marque at battlefoundry.net
Mon Jul 9 17:57:07 PDT 2007

So, I test drove an 02 Sprint ST this weekend, liked it a lot I was able
to step off of the Gpz and jump right on the Sprint and go so it was the
perfect A/B comparison for me. Surprisingly I didn't find it to be a
quantum leap beyond the Gpz, a little different but not as much as I
expected. One thing I did like a lot though was the way it tipped into
corners without a big shove on the bars....which leads me to my
question. Has anyone raised their forks with good results? If so, how
much? I'm currently running LSL bars, a Koni rear shock and Michelin
Pilot Roads if that's relevant. Any input appreciated, it may save me
$6800 or so.

Thanks,
Mark R