FJR 1300 AE (LONG!)

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jul 10 07:02:59 PDT 2007

I see this tendency a little on my WR450.  While the Revloc
clutch isn't the same as the FJR, the basic idea is the
same.  When the bike is at idle the Revloc disengages and
you blip the throttle slightly to kick it back in which can
make a situation like this a bit jerky.  The difference is
that you still have the clutch available to use on the
Revloc and can smooth the engagement if you need to.  And
with a 38 inch seat height and my 30 inch inseam I
sometimes need to.  ;-)

Charles S. - Old, Fat, and Short