Buell 1125R (was Re: FJR 1300 AE) NGPZC

bob.sims at us.army.mil bob.sims at us.army.mil
Tue Jul 10 07:34:16 PDT 2007

> Have I prattled on enough??

Allow me to attempt a total hijack of this discussion...

Some of you may have already seen the news -- Buell unveiled the 1125R, a new, Rotax-powered, liquid-cooled, open-class sportbike this last weekend with great specs:

Check out the videos.  FWIW, I don't for a second pretend that such a creature would be a suitable replacement for the GPZ's style of riding, or have any kind of rational street purpose (ie travel, commuting), but still -- this is very, very good news for Buell's future.

Also, for those of you still on the fence about getting a Ulysses (you know who you are -- I get your secretive emails!), Buell made some subtle, but significant, refinements to the 2008 model, to include motor and front suspension/geometry improvements: