Forks / Sprint etc.

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at
Fri Jul 13 07:56:36 PDT 2007

Let's hear it for new bikes!  Congrats, Mark!

Proud owner of a new to him '06 FJR AE

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Reckinger [mailto:marque at]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:50 PM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Forks / Sprint etc.

Well, I went and bought the Sprint ST, 02 with 3800 miles...British
Racing Green with the full compliment of Triumph bags and stuff. Flying
out to Pittsburg next week and will ride it back to Minneapolis. Hope I
still like it by the time I get home. Should be interesting. Probably
won't invest any more effort on the Gpz for now. Thanks for all of the

Mark R

Message: 1