Forks / Sprint etc.

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 05:09:11 PDT 2007

Congrats on the ride. I like those too. Incidentally, I live in Dayton Oh, so if you need a place to rest give me a call. It's right off I-70. I'll get my number to you.

  Dave Daniels

Mark Reckinger <marque at battlefoundry.net> wrote:
  Well, I went and bought the Sprint ST, 02 with 3800 miles...British
Racing Green with the full compliment of Triumph bags and stuff. Flying
out to Pittsburg next week and will ride it back to Minneapolis. Hope I
still like it by the time I get home. Should be interesting. Probably
won't invest any more effort on the Gpz for now. Thanks for all of the
input.

Mark R

Message: 1