NGPZC: smart old fart

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at
Tue Jul 17 18:06:00 PDT 2007

Rough day; needed that!!

Jonathon Jay

"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do."

----Original Message Follows----
From: 1KPerDay <1kperday at>
To: "GPZ LIST" <gpzlist at>
Subject: NGPZC: smart old fart
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:11:31 -0600

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nicely: Picnic tables,

horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees. The

pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.

One evening during the summer the old farmer decided to go down to

the pond and look it over, as he hadn't been there in a while. He

grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the

pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he

saw  it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made

the women aware of his presence and when they saw him they all went to

the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies

swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!