V&H SS2r pipe sound

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Sun Jul 22 20:35:04 PDT 2007

Some one posted an inquiry about the sound of this exhaust system.

go to the GPz1100 album.  In the far right column scroll down til you
see the back side of a GPz1100 in the left side of the shot with soft
bags.  This is a short video from Durango '03.  The first bike to take
off has stock exhaust. The second bike with the GIVI luggage is mine and
it has a V&H SS2r system with the "Racing" baffle which is simply a
straight tube baffle that V&H *may* still offer.  I have photos of the
different baffles else where in my photo collection.

Hope that answers some ??? about the sound.

Art in DM