V&H SS2r pipe sound

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Sun Jul 22 20:35:04 PDT 2007

Some one posted an inquiry about the sound of this exhaust system.

http://picasaweb.google.com/alisch80

go to the GPz1100 album.  In the far right column scroll down til you
see the back side of a GPz1100 in the left side of the shot with soft
bags.  This is a short video from Durango '03.  The first bike to take
off has stock exhaust. The second bike with the GIVI luggage is mine and
it has a V&H SS2r system with the "Racing" baffle which is simply a
straight tube baffle that V&H *may* still offer.  I have photos of the
different baffles else where in my photo collection.

Hope that answers some ??? about the sound.

Art in DM