SuperBikes!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 05:58:48 PDT 2007

<<I have a friend at work who does BBW at Myrtle every year and has
been trying to get me to go for awhile now. From the pix he brings
back it looks like a freaking wild time is to be had. I'm not into
these big bike gatherings and have yet to go to one but Black Bike
Week may be at the top of the list for me and I'm sure i won't be the
only Russian/German American Jew there....................>>

Yous shoudl really check out americade in Lake George. Great event I go to
every year.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com