pain in the groin

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 24 05:43:34 PDT 2007

No problem with the boys getting numb.  The stock seat went bye-bye as
soon as I could afford a Russell Day-Long.  Ugly seat butt butt burn
(lol) is a thing of the past.  I also wear cyclist shorts under MC
specific riding pants for any ride over 1 hour.  Definitely avoid jeans
and standard underwear for long rides.

One problem I do have with some MCs is sometimes the seat to peg
position causes my hip joints to cramp.  My H2 does this sometimes.
Fortunately the GPz doesn't.

Art in DM