Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid Ohio

Andrew Smith asmith285 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:31:54 PDT 2007

The Chinese trunk I have is a 40L unit from JC Whitney.  That's where I
would direct you for pictures, but I think there are folks selling them for
less on Ebay now.

Is is not Givi quality, but it has held together for about 5k without any
signs of failure.  Note that the red "reflectors" do not reflect.  And the
hinge is primarily plastic rather than all steel components.  And I am sure
that it could be pried open and the contents stolen more easily than the
real thing, but anyone willing to work that hard would get your stuff
anyway.  All in all, I think it will last me for years of good service for
the way that I use it - leave it on the bike 90% the time (little wear and
tear on the attachment mechanism).

Andy