Front sprocket replacement tips?

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 10:43:33 PDT 2007

Some things don't make sense to me. Using an impact tool on my
transmission's output shaft is one of them. A towel wrapped handle of a
yard implement in the spokes above the swingarm, trans in neutral and a
long 1/2" drive breaker bar works well. Put the  handle in the spokes
below the swingarm to torque the c/s sprocket nut.

Steve