Front sprocket replacement tips? Now fork oil amount

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:47:50 PDT 2007

Thanks for all the tips. One more question... it's righty-tighty,
lefty-loosey, right?

And one more question while we're on the subject of
much-procrastinated maintenance: What's the proper amount of fork oil
to pour in assuming I leave the forks in the trees and just drain them
from the bottom, pour in some ATF and pump the damper around a bit to
flush out the gunk, and drain again? Stock everything.

Or do I have to measure the level from the top with the forks compressed?

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100