Damn It!. Not yet!..

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sun Jun 3 13:32:34 PDT 2007

Sat on the GPz in the garage this AM.  First time in 5 weeks, since I broke
my left wrist.

The cast came off last Monday and I was hoping I would be able to ride this
weekend.
Been doing my physio and exercises at home, but still don't have sufficient
grip strength yet to cope with the clutch!.
Damn it!..

This has been the best May in years, warm and sunny.  Today is again up to
the mid 30's (90+ F) in the sun shine.

Oh well, must be patient.  Hopefully after another week of physio and
exercises I will be back in the saddle again.

So far I have been on the bike once, the day before I broke my wrist for a
short trip.

Will just have to do more riding later in the summer to make up for this!..
;-)

Paul W. Landry
HYPERLINK "mailto:p_landry at telus.net"p_landry at telus.net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.