"mileage says 400 but not sure if it's actual"

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:02:42 PDT 2007

Maybe swapped the clustter out?
I remember this bike before too. It's
worse than the blue wierd one. 400, no way.

By the way, does anyone know off the top,
the instrument light numbers. Isn't there like
10 lites in there or something? have we tried
other color for kicks and giggles?
Jerry
Red and proud

Bill Magitz <corbie at verizonmail.com> wrote:
this one's been posted before and if you ask me his "unique" paint job looks like he pieced together some red parts with his black bike
notice the break in procedure sticker is still on it , now that's something hmmmmmmm