2" tall risers

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 11:13:34 PDT 2007

I'm currently in the process of obtaining quotes for 2" tall risers I've designed. These would be similar to gen mar, but not only raise you up an inch taller than gen mar, but also bring you back one bolt hole spacing. You could maybe even put these under gen mars and raise up another inch. I haven't checked if that would clear the windshield at full turn yet though. If I have 10 sets made, I could sell them to you for $100.00 plus shipping. If I have 25 sets made, I could sell them to you for $85.00 plus shipping. If I have 50 sets made, I could sell them to you for $75 plus shipping. So, before I reply to the machinist, would anybody be interested in these? Let me know. Thanks.

  Dave D.