Bolt sizes

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 10:55:32 PDT 2007

I know autozone has a small set (3) of 1/2" drive allens
and one of them fits the front axle. It's worth having.

My neighbor (another intruder guy) never returned the damn thing.

Maybe, I should buy a "mean streak" ?

Jeffrey Markham <automan25 at yahoo.com> wrote: Can anyone tell me the two different allen wrench sizes I need to remove the front wheel? I plan on picking up the correct socket-type allen wrenches but forgot to write down the sizes.

thanks,

-Jeff

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer