Bolt sizes

Robinson, Art (ON15) art.robinson at
Thu Jun 7 11:25:19 PDT 2007

I've got the extra long 12mm Allen wrench. It fits under the seat at the
side at an angle and hardly takes any space.

TO Art

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Clair [mailto:darkclarity2k at]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:56 PM
To: Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion
Subject: Re: Bolt sizes

I know autozone has a small set (3) of 1/2" drive allens
and one of them fits the front axle. It's worth having.

My neighbor (another intruder guy) never returned the damn thing.

Maybe, I should buy a "mean streak" ?

Jeffrey Markham <automan25 at> wrote: Can anyone tell me the two
different allen wrench sizes I need to remove the front wheel? I plan on
picking up the correct socket-type allen wrenches but forgot to write
down the sizes.

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer