Silverton

George McCaul gmccaul at jupiterimages.com
Thu Jun 7 13:27:42 PDT 2007

Only one week for me.

Next Friday head out to a rally in Panquitch Utah, then over to Moab,
then western Colorado, then over Independence (if weather is good)
Pass and on into Denver on Tuesday. Staying with family and then meet
up with you guys at Charles's house bright and early for our
departure on Thursday. Packing is a challenge: it's going to be wet,
scolding hot, and freezing cold. Plus, I'll be camping at Panquitch,
Moab and in Sedona on the way back to Los Angeles. So I'll look like
two wheeled RV when I show up at Charles's. See you guys soon.

George