2" tall risers

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 06:14:20 PDT 2007

Then, these are not what you want. I know there's a guy who made his own taller handlebars...really tall. Probably not what you want.

Rickard Olsson <richie at webhackande.se> wrote:  David Beard wrote:

> I've seen Dave's mechanical drawings for the risers and it's pretty
> awesome. He is a Mechanical Engineer, so he knows of what he speaks, so
> if you are on the fence about ordering up a set of these, I'd say take
> advantage of his expertise. I'm fairly happy with my Genmars, but I'm

I'd like a set of original-looking, but higher handlebars. Ie complete
ones, not just risers. About an inch higher and half an inch back should
do the trick for me.

/ Richie