Made it home

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 20:15:53 PDT 2007

now thats the Steve I know!!!  ...color blind!

Steve Northrop <blackgpz at rochester.rr.com> wrote:      Pulled into beautiful downtown Brockport about 8:30 PM tonite. No
problems on the way home but dealing with all the semi's was getting a
little tiresome. Had an awesome time with 1800+ miles of mountain riding in
4 days We had temperature swings of  53 degrees F going over Monarch Pass to
107 degrees F out of Gateway. Saw some faces I hadn't seen in a while and
put a few new faces with names from the list. Thanks Charles for the fine
hosting job as usual. Hopefully Chuck and Jeff heal quickly.
     Once again, the black GPZ's outnumbered the red ones 5 to 3. Must be
the guys with the red ones like to look at them in their garage because
they're so PURDY!!!!!!!

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i