Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Thu Jun 28 03:16:00 PDT 2007

The symptoms you described are exactly like the buzziness on my Gpz. I did a
1800 mile round trip to Germany without any problems but a quick ride around
town leaves me with pins and needles in the hands and wrists.

My set up is same as yours but I have'nt had the carbs synced.
I now have Avon Storm ST on from Bridgstone BT's but I cant remember if I
had the problem with the BT's.

One thing I have thought about is that I fitted an ignition advancer and I
thought that may have contributed.

Steve