Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

1KPerDay 1kperday at
Thu Jun 28 08:33:10 PDT 2007

Yes, and I suspect that is what has happened, possibly in combination
with the counterbalancer shaft deallie getting out of adjustment. On
the concours you can adjust that to reduce vibration.... I'm not sure
if you can on the GPz but I bet you can. I believe there are 2 rubber
mounts and one solid one, IIRC.

On 6/27/07, Paul Landry <p_landry at> wrote:
> Question for the group..> Does this rig have some rubber isolation mounts on the motor that may have
> hardened over time??
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100