Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

York Powell yorkus at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 18:46:09 PDT 2007

I've got the dreaded "Buzz" as well. I have tried adjusting the
valves and replaced the plugs and one bad spark plug boot and it
hasn't got any better. I am hoping to get the carbs sync'd soon and
maybe that will help. I got the bike in August 2005 with only 9300
miles and now have around 17,000 miles. I wish someone could come up
with the answer to this it really sucks and makes riding much less
enjoyable.

York
1995 GPZ