Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 19:07:25 PDT 2007

A good valve adjustment, carb sync and balancer adjustment will make it as
smooth as it's going to get. On stock GPZ's, popping the pilot screw caps
and turning them out another turn wouldn't hurt matters either. I think the
GPZ is the smoothest bike I've ever ridden. A quick blast on someone else's
bike reminds me how good the GPZ really is.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White