Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 28 20:27:52 PDT 2007

<<A good valve adjustment, carb sync and balancer adjustment will make it as
smooth as it's going to get. On stock GPZ's, popping the pilot screw caps
and turning them out another turn wouldn't hurt matters either. I think the
GPZ is the smoothest bike I've ever ridden. A quick blast on someone else's
bike reminds me how good the GPZ really is.>>

I'm not sure if anyone selse said this or not, but make sure you definitely
sync your carbs up. That will give you the shakes and vibrations. I would od
that before doing anything else.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com