Buzzing and shaking after getting off the GPz.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 29 07:24:57 PDT 2007

<<I tried looking a the parts diagrams on BuyKawasaki.com but could not find
the 1995 GPz at all (or the 96 for that matter), apparently it is a new
website?.  Tried by VIN number but mine being a Canadian model may not work
either. ??  The manual does not really identify them but for a basic line
drawing in one of the exploded views.>>

You know that the GPZ's official designation is ZX1100E right? that may play
into part of it not being found.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com