getting off on GPz.

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 16:41:57 PDT 2007

I'm rolling on the ground laughing my arse off. A GS beat the Vrod!
 Made my day!

I've got money in hand and a cargo van lined up. I'll meet David Beard
after the pick Sunday. Very cool. I've got the old bike sold to a guy at
work that misses his ZX9 and is ready to get off his Suzuki 800.
(I can blame him there, Good bike but, it has that corny yellow color...yak)

1KPerDay <1kperday at gmail.com> wrote: One guy lost a V-rod to an old Suzuki GS1000, also. Pretty funny,
actually. He'd had the V-rod for like a week.The GS was worth maybe 3K
max. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100