tonight may be the night

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 13:45:07 PDT 2007

I had a distinct feeling when I typed the subject of my email that it would solicit this type of response... Oh well, I just HAD to follow through with it.

scapco at ecentral.com wrote:  Sort of like high school. You're having a first date with
that high school cheerleader you've been lusting after and
hoping you'll get laid. The suspense kills you. LOL!

Charles S.