Oh No, a Oil Question

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 06:04:23 PDT 2007

I've used Castrol Syntec and Mobil 1 in all of my bikes for decades with zero ill effects.  Right now I have the Rotella in the GPZ but only since it's still breaking in (the non-synthetic flavor of Rotella).  I usually run Syntec or Mobile 1 in all my bikes once they are broken in.  Syntec is in my CBR600RR right now.  I always try to get the 5W50 for bikes as they run pretty hot at times.  Low number doesn't matter imho 5W or 20W, just have avoided 10W40, always use the 50 on the top.

John