Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:42:51 PDT 2007

I have a question regarding riding/motorcycle clubs. I'm sure most have been in one or more and of various types too. My question is about waivers , for some reason the guy who formed the club and owns the yahoo and club webpage , has decided he needs to protect himself from any lawsuits should a person be injured on a club ride. This is the first club I've been in that this would be required , so is it needed ? Is he really responsible or liable ? Does a waiver really hold water ?
I'm just curious about what the general feeling is about this.  thanks for any and all replies.
---Bill M in NJ---  the only waivers I need is when a fellow biker passes by..........

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com