Roll Call - Fandango '07

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Fri Mar 30 22:13:59 PDT 2007

Yeah.  Up in them mountains somewhere.  It is definitely some "high
pucker-factor" riding, but please... no colors!

I don't get too freaked out.  Just focus on the road, slow in, fast out,
late apexes & such, and steal the occasional glance at one jaw-dropping
scene after another...  It sure is beautiful out there!  All over the
place!!

Rob - tookma firstride daybafore yesterday! :D