Question

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Tue May 1 11:32:16 PDT 2007

Read on a forum, I think it was wwww.gpz1100bbs.com that the zx12 will fit
but its 3/8 lower ride height. Now you could drop the yolks down the fork
tubes 3/8 to keep the geometry correct or live with a slower turn in.
When I read it I bought a brand new one on ebay for $50 they come with a
remote adjuster as well. I have'nt fitted it yet so I cant say for sure that
it does fit but I'll know in couple of weeks time. You wont have to respring
it either as the 1200 is good bit heavier than the 900.

Steve