Question

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue May 1 18:33:39 PDT 2007

The spring is from Hyperco. RaceTech has springs too, just they stop at
9.5kg/mm. I needed something heavier and Hyperco has heavier springs. Their
550lb/in. spring converts to about 10.3kg/mm which was just right for me.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White