Worn clutch?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue May 1 18:46:15 PDT 2007

As a data point, standard friction plate thickness is 2.92 to 3.08mm per the
service manual. After 29,000 mi., mine still measured 2.99mm. The service
limit is 2.64mm. These clutches are tough and will last a very long time.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White