fuel filter

S Young sid.young at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:03:24 PDT 2007

Try this.

Run a pipe from the tank outlets to a large container (say a 9 Litre
bucket) and measure how much time it takes for say 1Litre to empty
into the container.

Then, connect in the filter and do the same test.

Perhaps you cannot flow enough fuel or the filter is rusted rooted..

Let us know what you find.

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"