Igniter Wires

Andrew Smith asmith285 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:37:38 PDT 2007

Most of my info on the topic (all of it that pertains to the 1100 mill)
comes from the bigbikeworld.com
forum.  There's a section just for 1100 modifications, and a thread in that
section dedicated to stick coils.  There are some decent pictures in there.

It is not like any dyna coils I've ever seen.  You no longer have any spark
plug wires, just two normal wires from the harness to trigger the spark, the
same as runs to each coil.

Andy