Igniter Wires

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Sat May 5 15:03:39 PDT 2007

Hello Andrew,

You're talking about COP ignition I think.  There's no longer any spark plug wires needed because the coil is right there.  The wires off the harness drive the coil which fires the plug directly.  COP - Coil On Plug.   Most cars with distributorless ignition have this type of setup.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com