GPS mount

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Sat May 5 15:41:52 PDT 2007

Welcome back Steve :)

I've been looking at the front end/instrument cluster area.

I found another possibility.

There's a threaded hole in both levers.  I'm not sure of the thread, but looks to be the same as the banjo bolts for the master cyl's.  This hole appears to be plugged with a small black cap, but is easily pried out.

On hard rights the clutch master does come close to the windscreen, but i'm sure the gps can be swiveled out of the way.

I'm going to pick up a unit in a few days then play around with installation.  Using the lever would definitely make for a very solid mount.  Perhaps maybe use a small bracket of some sort to offset the gps.