GPS mount

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 5 15:49:37 PDT 2007

Those are holes for stalk type mirrors. Don't know about these holes but on
the older bikes, one was a RH thread and the other was a LH thread. Just
something to look for.
The RAM mount I have for my Magellan has a 3" arm on it so eventhough it
mounts in the center, I can adjust it easily for clearance.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White