Two Questions

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Sat May 5 20:25:06 PDT 2007

Hello Jeffrey,

1)  When the bike was new, I used to get mid to upper 40's.  Now I get mid to upper 30's (77K miles)

2)  Sounds like a bad connection someplace.  There's a 3 or 4 terminal connector to the cluster that when disconnected will cause all the lights on the dash to light up.  It's a pain to pull the tank and plastic off, but that's what's needed to get at the cluster wiring.  Check for corrosion or bad connections.