Two Questions - Now MPG

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 13:38:08 PDT 2007

Interesting,

Perhaps I'm just more heavy handed with the throttle than I think I am. I'll have to try being really easy on the next tank of gas. I plan on syncing the carbs soon as well, mabey that will help.

As for the electrical issue it seems to be a wiring connector that is located just behind the display. If I reach around and jiggle it the problem reveals itself. I'll have to remove the plastics to get a better look.

thanks for the help-

Jeff
Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer