Two Questions - Now MPG

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 14:36:45 PDT 2007

Two things that I just thought of that might hurt the gas mileage with my bike is:
1. It has California emissions which restricts the breathing of the bike a bit
2. The gas here in the Seattle area contains 10% ethanol which doesn't burn as efficiently as straight gasoline.

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer
automan25.com