Two Questions

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 15:13:14 PDT 2007

65k miles on old red, I get low 30-40 mpg. depending on how hard I'm pushing it
of course; over 95 mph it drops  to 30.  If I ride it like a lead wing,  40-42  mpg

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

J.J.Clair
""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"