Two Questions

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Sun May 6 15:13:14 PDT 2007

65k miles on old red, I get low 30-40 mpg. depending on how hard I'm pushing it
of course; over 95 mph it drops  to 30.  If I ride it like a lead wing,  40-42  mpg

On 5/5/07, Jeffrey Markham  wrote:
> 1: What kind of mileage do you guys get with your GPZ? I was expecting about 43mpg when I bought the bike, but have only gotten about 35 in three tanks of gas.
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"